- For you to introduce yourself to your classmates.
- Ensure you can access and use the private class forum. The forum provides collaborative learning and support.
What to do:
- Find the forum link by hovering your mouse over your profile button on the top right corner. This is probably a circle with a head-and-shoulders profile icon.
- In the profile drop-down menu, click The Story Engine Class Forum. It will open in a new window. That means you can toggle more easily between this task and the forum.
- Once in the forum, find the topic called Read First and click on it.
- Read the topic content.
- Return to the forum main page. (You can navigate to the main page by clicking on the blue The Story Engine Class Forum link at the top of the topic.)
- Find the topic called Introduce Yourself and click on it. Follow the instructions in that topic.
- Return here and click the button below when you have completed this task.
Remember, if you have questions or need help, please don’t hesitate to post your questions to the forum topic Q&A. Or contact [email protected] – I am here to help you. Please feel free to help out your classmates with their questions, too. We all learn better by helping each other.